Velox Solvent Safety Cap
Get In Touch
The closed safety system of Zodiac offers a calming protection and ensures an economical work in laboratory. The new, improved air valve combines valve and ﬁlter functions. As usual, ventilation occurs during removal; harmful solvent vapors are blocked. At the same time, the valve membrane absorbs dust and contaminant particles from the incoming air. The valve also ﬁts your existing Velox Safety Caps without any technical modiﬁcation.
No more harmful vapors
Thanks to the integrated air valve.
No eluent contamination
Receptacles remain securely closed so the results of your analysis stay correct.
No tube slippage
- No accidental intake of air into the HPLC system.
- No interruption of analytical and work processes due to air pockets in the tube.
Easy container changes
Thanks to a freely-rotatable cap, even with tubes installed. Without twisting or “tangled tubes”.
Conﬁdence during audits
With Velox Solvent Safety Cap you pass quality and safety inspections with conﬁdence.
- The new, improved air valve combines valve and ﬁlter functions. As usual, ventilation occurs during removal.
- Harmful solvent vapours are blocked. At the same time, the valve membrane absorbs dust and contaminant particles from the incoming air.
- The valve also ﬁts your existing Velox Safety Caps without any technical modiﬁcation.
Sign-in the installation date
Never miss a chance again
- The air valve with the part number is delivered with a change-advice-label.
- Just sign-in the current date at the installation and you are safe in observing the service life.
|Description||Safety Cap I||Safety Cap II||Safety Cap III||Safety Cap IV||Safety Cap VI||Safety Cap Set||Air Valve|
|Connector 3.2mm Θ OD||1X<||>2X||3X||4X||6X||4X||-|